– Personalize widgets –
Depending on the widget, in addition to the size and position , the colors or color gradients can also be adjusted.
In the two examples, the “boost pressure” sensor (marked in red) changed the color gradient from blue / red to red / green.
– individual min and max warning values per sensor –
|min value:||lowest value that occurred|
|min warning value:||Value from which a warning is issued if the value falls below the limit|
|Max value:||highest value that occurred|
|max warn value:||Value from which a warning is issued when exceeded|
|Beep:||A tone is emitted if the “min / max warning value” is exceeded or not reached|
|Popup:||If the “min / max warning value” is exceeded or not reached, a pop-up window is displayed|
|RefSensor:||only when this sensor …|
|RefValue:||… is above this value, you will be warned|
|Active:||the input should be queried|
|0V:||Sensor value at 0V (from data sheet)|
|5V:||Sensor value at 5V (from data sheet)|
– Logging, whenever you need it –
4 different types of logging
- USB: logs all sensor data live via USB
- * SD card: all sensor data are logged onto the SD card
- Debug: all CAN bus data is logged via USB
- CAN logger: all CAN bus data is logged on the SD card
The log viewer is available online to evaluate the logs . Simply load the log file and use the intuitive interface.
* from version 2.0 and “fast” SD card
– supported control units –
In general, all control devices are supported that have a documented CAN bus interface. The manufacturers usually supply a “dbc” file which can then be converted for the display.
- The following control units have already been tested:
- Megasquirt 2 and 3
- k-data KDFI
- UMC1 / UMC2
- EcuMaster Emu (standard with CAN, standard with Can Bus Adapter, Black)
- VAG (Audi / VW / Seat)
- van kronenburg KMS MD35 (MP25 with CAN bus adapter)
- AEM EMS
- Motorsport Electronics ME442 and ME221 (the latter with adapter)
- MME ECU481 (with MME Can Bus adapter)
- VEMS (with serial adapter)
Further supported control devices can be found in our download area .
If your control unit is not listed, please send me a short message: Contact
– Software updates of the MFD28 –
Software updates via the integrated microUSB interface. The software for this is made available when required and is very easy to use.
The updater is available for both Windows (32bit / 64bit) and Mac OSX.