CAN SWITCH BOARD
V3... More inputs! Now includes 4 Aux low side outputs.
A CAN switch board is a tiny device to allow easy transfer of up to 8 switch states and 8 analog signals over the CAN bus. In addition to this, the device has 4 built-in low side outputs that can be activated with a CAN bus message. The main purpose of this board is to build custom steering wheel panels containing buttons, rotary switches and indicators.
- CAN BUS 2.0B
- 500 or 1000kbps, user selectable
- different CAN ID and CAN frame structures can be selected,
- only 25x25mm in size,
- 8 switch inputs (switched to ground)
- 8 analog inputs / rotary switch inputs, 0-5V, 10bits
- 4 low side outputs (0.5A, resistive and inductive loads)
- 6-22V power supply
- +5V output for powering rotary switches, sensors and potentiometers
- firmware upgrade over the CAN bus